Some of your readers subscribe to your blog and want to be notified of every article you'll publish.
How many subscribers to my blog ?
- From your administration : Manage > Settings > Share, you'll be able to read how many readers have subscribe to your newsletter and be able to have their email addresses.
- From the redaction/edition of an article or a page you'll have the number of your subscribers in Posting Options.
Who are people who subscribe to your blog ?
From your administration : Manage > Settings > Share, you'll access to your subscribers' list :
- You can search a person if you want to be sure that its email address is recorded.
- You can delete any subscriber
- You can upload your subscribers' list in CSV file (option only available for Premium members)
Notify your subscribers
If you're ready to publish an article/page, before clicking on "Publish" button you have to tick the box " Mail my X subscribers" in Posting Options.